Facilities & Pricing
Jessopp Road welcomes users of its Premises and Facilities
- We have over an acre of green space with a mixture of tree's, shrubs and 2 large green fields
- Main fields for camping - capacity based on tentage (approx 12 patrol tent + kitchens size).
- A large indoor hall (seats 60)
- A large camp fire cirlce area (seats 60)
- Car park that holds approx 8 cars (one field can be used as over flow to increase capacity to 20)
- Running water
Pricing starts from £10 per hour, but all pricing is bespoke to your needs.
- If its a small simple event or a new idea, then we will help and support you to ensure its affordable
- Half day, full day and Scout Camps attract discount too
- Regular and block bookings will attract further discounts
Hall and facilities further details
- The building’s facilities can be hired between 8am and 10pm (Overnight for Scouting Only)
- Tables and Stacking chairs
- Fire area e.g. for BBQ’s/Fires
- Wood pile regularly stocked
- First aid box and accident book
- Water and Electric usuage is included in the pricing
- Note - there is currently no heating in the main hall
Letting terms - When using the premises, the committee expressly forbids:
- Any illegal activity
- Its use for political campaigning or the promotion of extremism
- Drug taking
- The sale of alcohol
- The use of any electrical equipment that is not in safe, good working order
- Bringing animals or birds on to the premises without express permission, except for assistance animals.
- Naked flames within the building
Please recognise this is a busy and active site, therefore the above details may change adhoc and you should contact us direct before making firm plans. Pricing is reviewed every April.